Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tarot Vignette


I am bad for instance I sass my mom and get grounded

I am wonderful for instance I sit up late at night and type my mom’s papers

I am ugly for instance I am built like a man

I am beautiful for instance I have long dark curly hair

I am tough for instance I walked on a broken feet for two weeks

I am weak for instance I cry over almost anything

I am stupid for instance I know nothing about cars

I am smart for instance I have made high honors all sophomore year

I am mad for instance my dad really pisses me off

I am happy for instance I have a wonderful life with my mom and step dad

I judge for instance I look in the mirror and judge myself everyday

1 comment:

  1. This is pretty amazing. I love the repetition and the back and forth between positive and negative statements. You are going to have to move that multigenre projec to the side--This vignette project is turning out awesome! Great job.

    ReplyDelete