Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Born Accident


Born Accident

I was born on accident my mom was 18 and my dad was 19. I was told that I caused my parents to get married. Through my life I have continued to be accidental.When I was little I was accident prone. I know this because of the huge scar on my leg that only I notice. That scar is there because when I was little my mom was cooking mac and cheese and I was on the counter watching her cook. She bent down to get a oven mitt to lift the very hot pan. Before she had the chance to stand back up I dumped the hot mac and cheese all over my legs. My dad picked me up and put me on a cold bath but the burns were so bad that they had to take me to the hospital and I had to have skin grafts and to this day I still have that huge scar on my leg that only I can notice. That is why I was born accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment