Tuesday, December 15, 2009

jail 21 years


If I were in jail for 21 years and 3 months I would be thirty seven years old. The year would be 2031. I think that if I was to go to jail for 21 years and 3 months technology would be changed, the president would be changed, my ability to get a job would be changed. I would not have a family, because my family would abandon me, and I would not have any children or a husband. I think that if I were in jail for 21 years that I would have a hard time making decisions on my own. I would not be able to choose what I would want or what to do. My chances of having a husband is slim and the chances of having a good husband is almost impossible. My family wouldn't trust me with their children and I most likely wouldn't have any of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment