Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Child Soldiers

Child soldiers are used everywhere and in some places it is normal. In America it is out of the norm, so when I hear of children being drugged and trained to be killing machines it breaks my heart.  It is not right that children are given drugs to kill. What happens is that they become addicted to the drugs and the only place they can find the drugs is when the kill for them. Many children grow up and that is all they know is to kill for food, drugs, clothing, and shelter. I hope that someday this will stop and children will grow up in a perfect world but that will not happen. I hate the fact that children are killing to survive. I wish there was some way we could change the way things works so the children that are soldiers can live as children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment