Friday, April 16, 2010

Sandra Cisneros Poem


Line 1: Sandra
Line 2: Who is a writer
Line 3: Who writes about her life and other books called My Wicked, Wicked Ways,Bad Boys
Line 4: Who loves to write, colors, and animals
Line 5: Who feels strongly about creativity, generosity, and writing.
Line 6: Who says "I've never seen a marriage that is as happy as my living alone... My writing is my child and I don't want anything to come between us."
Line 7: Who gives knowledge,
Line 8: Who is known for writing The House on mango street, Bad Boys, and My Wicked, Wicked Ways
Line 9: Who has worked as a teacher a poet works in the community
Line 10: Whose parents were poor with hungry children
Line 11: Who is creativo and trabajo duro
Line 12: Who is a resident of Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment